Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I don't need to be shown the door

You know what I don't understand? How do people get like thousands of other people to read their blog? How the hell does that stuff catch on? Is it just like one guy reading a blog being like wow this a sweet blog and him telling the other 1,999 people they ought to read it? I was just thinking bout it cause that's what Diablo Cody did and now she's like this high ranking writer/celebrity. Maybe I should just ask Diablo Cody. Idk I was just curious about it. I think my life is too mundane to be morphed into a famous blog since I'm not willing to share my own corrupting information with the world. I guess I could write a fictional blog but eh I don't think I ooze that much creativity out of my pores. Which reminds (not really but anyways...) don't give me your loose change at 7-11 after I already opened the register and am about to hand you your change. It's really annoying and I suck at doing basic math in my head, so please be a polite customer and just don't do it.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM , Blogger Funky Purple Chicken said...

    Hey, i really like your posts. you're a cool person. you remind me of myself 'cept yer older

     
  • At 8:06 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    Tis hard to say, really. I ask the same thing about Youtube videos and MySpace profiles. I suppose it's all about advertising and just plain luck.

    And way to make a post! It's been too long...

     
  • At 7:59 PM , Blogger Hayden M. Lowes said...

    Roflmao! I found your blog. We share only 1 interest, drinking Pop. BTW, my blog is Haydenpb.blogspot.com, so tell people about it for no reason.

     
  • At 7:44 PM , Blogger Kathleen said...

    hey, i allways wonder the same thing (about how people make their blogs famous). I love 7-11 :D
    so there are 7-11's that have
    co-workers that arent foreigners ^_^

     
  • At 8:21 AM , Blogger Kathleen said...

    I relate to having sluting backstabing friends...

     
  • At 12:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Hello
    You commented on my blog back in 2006. Yup, I now try to write something everyday or every 2 days. Some postings are interesting and others are just odd. Go to my blog www.mkrull.blogspot.com and make comments

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home