Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cuban Sugar

Hey everyone. Well I just got done watching Pretty in Pink. I really liked it. There are some ooey romantic 80's movies I like, for example Say Anything (awesome movie). Anyways i hadn't seen Pretty in Pink before. I watched it on VH1 movies that rock. I really like that intro to the movies that rock though. They'll probably get rid of it or edit even more though cause they're mean like that. Kinda like how they got rid of that Flaming Lips commercial I used to love. That and the Insomniac Hour. I used to love that. Now it's "Nocternal State". Kinda severly more stupid. However after the movie I was listening to the song "Mr. Brightside". Wow that song makes a lot more sense now. Well plus I've been listening to a cover of it by PlayRadioPlay. It's a really nice cover. Haha it's kinda like the only deppressing song on the whole album though. The cover song I mean. Anyways so I was listening to that song while I was making myself a cup of tea. And I got upset cause I'm listening to this song and I was putting sugar in my tea but I really wanted honey. I don't know I just feel bad about sugar in my tea. And then I just kinda stared at the sugar bowl and felt kinda bad. And then well I kept starring at the sugar bowl and I'm listening to the song and I think of Moulin Rouge (the movie not the place), and then I kinda stared back at the sugar and then I thought about Cuba, and then I thought about cigars, and then I thought of that Havana Nights movie...which just made me think about Moulin Rouge again. Earlier in the day, before I watched the movie I read some Edgar Allen Poe (that mans a genius). I read this one story called Hop-Frog. I think it might be one of my favorites. Hop-Frog is so my hero. He's so noble, crafty and witty. The way he stood up for Trippetta. Trippeta is such a cool charector too! I think theres secretly a romance between them although they're just friends in the story. I always conclude things I ought not to though. Right well anyways speaking of conclusions I think this is just about concluded right here.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home