Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Hoping for something great

Hello everyone. Finals went ok. After finals weekend was extra boring and I spent my days sleeping, and watching tell-o-vision such as James Blunt in concert randomly on PBS (when does that seriously ever happen?), and Mythbusters (extra special pirate episode = awesome). New semester is ok, not the best. I hope the office will let me keep A lunch since I'm a T.A. there 4th hour. Yesterday I learned how to fax stuff and today I got to alphabatize dual enrollment forms. That was pretty sweet. I'm just hoping I don't do something stupid and klutzy cause I'm just klutzy and unlucky and I could see something horrible happening despite best attempts to prevent it. So far the copy/fax machine has been nice to me though. Ceramics is alright, today I made a pinch pot. It was pretty cool. After school I hung out in Presto's room with Ash and watched the chem class's nitrogen explosion via dvd and listened to Eminem and talked about John Cusack's movie career. After that I went job hunting with Kendra (aka round the mall getting applications). Although I did get a new pair of shoes (hooray!). We also got some Panda Express. Randomly I kept the fortunes (Kendra got 3 of em for me and made me follow her tradition of eating the whole cookie before reading the fortune or else it wont come true...it was alot of cookies to eat though lol). They read: "Things are turning for the brightside", "Believe in your abilities, confidence will lead you on", and "A kiss can beautiful souls, hearts, and thoughts". Yay me, those actually sound like good fortunes. Anyways job hunting with Kendra was hilarious she got like over 20 applications lol. Then I came home, got online and such. Now I proubly should those AP notecards...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home