Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Capris???

Hello everyone! If it matters which I don't think it does but sorry I haven't posted for awhile. Thanksgiving was swell. Kara came and on our 1st day off we went shopping, yay! Next day was thanksgiving and we drove to Marshall where my uncle is, to have dinner with The OC's (The O'Connell's aka mums side). Highlights include my little 2nd cousin throwing change off the balcony and my aunt saying "It's raining money!". Black Friday me mums and Kara went out. Kara found me the last copy of Edward Sissorhands at best buy (sadly I'm not getting it untill christmas though). I got some new clothes including a cute 50's style polka dot dress which I wore to my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary later that weekend. It makes me feel very Pearl Harbor soldiers wife WWII kinda. So other new highlights include me joining Winter Warriors where I just run around alot and weight lift and stuff. I actually suprisingly like it alot. So I ran 2 miles yesterday, did core (aka lots of crunches), and weight lifting (much simular to what I did today as well cept no core). I thought it was funny people asked me why I would want to exercise when I was so skinny already (yay I'm skinny!). Kasie even said damn Kayle you have abs! Which to me was like really??? Seriously??? Yesterday after that (after winter warriors) I hung out with Kendra and her sis. It was fun I ended up watching Animal House for the first time. School not much really these days. Me, Nick and KT discuss bulletins on account of I posted my first bulletin ever a few days ago, some of them are fun. Poetry in English, still slacking in math, medieval Japan, Aztecs, Incas, and then some in AP. Still hate psychology with a passion, Human bio need to study crazy like for that test tomorrow. Tomorrow also is my Lansing conference for Model UN. Should be interesting. I am looking forward to it. Not looking forward as much to Chicago though cause I'm representing the UK in 1977 the topic is apartheid. Guess what the UK did in 1977? Lead a freakin revolution against apartheids with the United States! So that means I'll have to do alot of speeches not to mention I'll (sadly) have to pick on South Africa alot just becuase they were the big apartheid region back in 1977. Plus I'll have to constantly argue with everyone because the UK has such a firm position. I'll have to constantly be defending my country. Goodness. Thats insane. I just hope I'll be able to get something done and not have to waste time always defending myself. Hopefully that'll happen. On the plus side if we have free shopping time (normally we do) I can go to Tiffanys! And as I learn (and agree with) in breakfast at tiffanys, tiffanys can cure any case of the mean reds. Well time for me to study for some Human bio I think packing for my mun conference can be postponed untill after my laundry is done and I learn some more about my skeleton. Terribly sorry this post is so long.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    toga! toga! toga!

     
  • At 4:22 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    what rhymes with your? Whore????

    man, good times in government class

    sorry about the UN situation.... and its a shame that ashley isnt going afterall.... go to tiffanys and feel better!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home