Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

If all else fails blame it on Freud!

Hey week summary! Yay Halloween awesome, went tick or treating. Funs. Most of school this week included tests, presentations, and turning in assignments. I still have to do psychology. I hate that class with a burning fuck passion that I want to take a screw fuck driver to my frontal lobe. Eh why not the occipital as well! Fuck that lets just go for the golden three and smash out my pons or my hippocampus into it turns to absolutly nothing. Who ever needed a spinal cord to transfer messages through axons or neurons or something weird like that anyways. Eh it's been a ruff week. But I got my braces off on Friday. So that was pretty sweet. I celebrated by eating an apple and buying some outlast lipstick this weekend. Cullen turned the big 2-1 (no not 12). He liked my present, I bought him the brave little toaster on dvd. Friday I also hung out with Kendra. One of the rare people I have ever found possibly more random than me. We spent many a good times riding the penny ponnies at Meijers. Plus when we ran out of pennies I went up to a bunch of ladies and asked if they had change for a nickle and they just gave us all their pennies! It was pretty sweet cause there were alot of pennies. Theres your golden rule for ya Mr. Barnes. Um hung out with Dill and Dom today. Saw Man of the year with my rents yesterday. It's been a busy weekend. Plus I finally watched Kinky Boots yesterday (I also found out it's like four days late to return...shit). Anyways it was HILARIOUS, and I loved it! Sadly Krissy I think it might be a little too disturbing for you...possibly Dillon as well...haha and deffiently Steven. It's worse or equal to the effect of Rocky Horror. But I liked it. It was pretty awesome. Well I don't really want to elaborate on much. Whats the point of it anyways. So hence I am off to do (damn) psychology and read that english novel that is ever so time consuming.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    I should probibly watch that movie sometime... man ive been listening to the Discovery Channel song nonstop! Thanks for letting me steal some music!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home