Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

If life were like a HelloGoodbye song

oh my god this week has been so hectic! and it's not even freakin over!!!! Right now I'm procrastinating/taking a break from my never ending AP world history vocab. I wish she would have given us this assignment over the weekend like she with her second hour ap class because it seems freakin impossible to keep up with everything. I have sooooo many things to do, for instance this vocab I'm sick of the freakin Parthians, and the Seleucids! Why do they need such fancy terms for such simple things! It's not that I don't like the topics but it's sooo much info I have to remeber. Not to mention I have that human bio quiz friday on the integumentary system. I seriously have to do well on that test. We also got another project in freakin psycology and we didn't even get to pick our groups, and I still have to do my missing assignments for that class. I have to do my English project this weekend as well (Dorian Grey you asshole). Not to mention several math worksheets. And of course I still havent finished the vocab in american gov...damn. It's so hard balancing all my homework, attempting to practice my guitar (seriously have to memorize my notes and scales I felt so bad that I didn't know them for yesterdays guitar lesson), and trying to help Mom around the house since shes with dad at the hospital most of the time. Things deffiently haven't been exactly easy. Dads at the hospital still but they might release him tomorrow (but then again thats what they said last week...). I got to see him today but I must say he is kind of a kill joy but I cant say I blame him. It's gonna be hard when he comes home though i think, me and mums will have to take care of him and keep up the house and stuff. I've been trying to help mums though cause I know she feels quite overwhelmed. I also broke my ipod (...again), Cullen was nice enough to take it into best buy for me and now it's being sent to be repaired or some weird shit like that. Plus I think today was the first day i didn't wear makeup to school. Thats proubly not very significant though and now I'm just ranting. A few visits from KT, and Kev though this week were pretty fun. Lol who's ticklish? And my new re-addiction to listening to HelloGoodbye and Billy Talent deffiently get my spirits up. Well I'm just looking forward to the weekend. Hopefully the rest of the week will go a bit better and if worse comes to worse I can always watch some old school movies to make me feel better. I could deffiently go for some Breakfast at Tiffany's or East of Eden.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home