Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The real Labrinyth

Greetings my compodres! I should inform you that I do not like school (gag me now). I have no fun classes and dare oh dare I say my favorite class so far is....math! What has the world come to! So my schedual is as follows with a explanation of each. 1st hour- doesn't exist cause I dropped my lcc class and have to be rescedualed but I have to show up anyways in case they call me down to the counclers. 2nd hour- MATH!!!!! Hilarious hanging out with Steven, Stowers, and Christina Z. (can't spell last name), plus Mr. Travis seems ok so far. 3rd hour- American Government, hangin out in Kt and Steven hard to pay attention in that class cause I only have an attention span of like 10 minutes unless its something I find unusually interesting. 4th hour- Enviorment Chem. still debating about switchin out of it. Struck enough said. Generally hate it. Lunch- Sucks I sat by myself in a hallway today listening to my ipod and eating animal crakers cause our schools gone "healthy". 5th hour- English taught by Barnes, hangin out with Kt, Steven, and Becca, it's a sweet class. 6th hour- AP World History, I have that class with Dom but it's soooooooo hard to listen in that class, so many facts, requirments, not so much my favorite class. So there you have it a Kayle school day in a nut shell. Fantastic I know I'm jumping with joy as we speak.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    that sucks. at least you have classes with some of our/your dear friends.

    and i'm going to guess that you're talking about Christina Zuker?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home