Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

When one door closes jump out the window

Hi once again. I'm having a difficult time you see because my mind currently thinks it's sometime between 1 and 3 in the afternoon, so I really want to drink this pop because well thats what I do at like 3 in the afternoon. But you see it is not 3 in the afternoon. It is currently 2 in the morning. See I had to go today (at like 7:30 in the morning mind you) to go to Grandma's house and help her clean. So I spent the whole day washing windows, screens, and really really old (and dusty) curtains. Hence it was a looooong tiering day. It didn't help any the weathermans a bloody liar and it didn't rain today. It was hot and sunny ALL day, which was not easy for window cleaning. So when I got home I was really tiered and fell asleep at like 4:30 (P.M. so you don't get confused), and ended up waking up at 12:30 A.M. So hence I got 8 WHOLE FUCKING HOURS OF SLEEP, and now I'm going to be up all night. But I don't want to be up all night, I was trying to fix my bad sleep habbits not fuck em up more. curses. And so you see there is a cold unopened can of pepsi sitting next to me, and I REALLY want to drink it, but I don't want to be up ALL night (or morning I should say). But is it safe to say that is inevitable? I mean its already 2 am. I've only been up 2 hours, it's not like I'm going to get tiered relevantly soon. I still have another like 4-6 hours till I get even remotely sleepy right? So would drinking caffine make a diff since it seems I'm doomed to be up anyway? But then again what happens if I actually do get tiered before then? I mean what happens if randomly I get suddenly tiered in the next 2 hours? I could possibly return my hectic sleep schedule to somewhat of it's original normality. Should I risk that by drinking caffine that could possibly postpone my sleep? Decisions, decisions. Sounds like either way I'm screwed though.
Oh and look and what that brother of mine did while I was gone.

(and yes that is a hole in the wall...with a crutch)

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    ive had some rubbish sleeping times, the other day i got like 2 hours of sleep over the stretch of 2 days..... RUBBISH!

     
  • At 6:13 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    wow.. instead of punching the wall, I guess he wanted to get creative

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home