Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Jacqueline was 17 working at a desk

Tommorrow I'm turning 17. It's kinda funny cause my last day as 16 was on 6-6-06 lol. This years gone by really fast. Ha i still remember when I turned 16. Well in celebrating my birth I have started by drinking a can of coca-cola (even though it's like 11:30, so now I'll be up all night). Maybe I'll watch Saved! and the Nightmare Before Christmas tommorrow. Ha maybe I'll get James Dean, Kele, or Jack Skellington for my birthday. I must say if that happen I'd be a lucky 17 year old.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Anything for you darling! I will call you and other people soon to hang out!! call me too!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home