Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

3 miles, Scrubs, and alot of movies I need to watch

Hello and greetings. Today was alright I guess. Had to wake up at like 9 in the freaken morning to do the decamp stampede charity walk/run thing. Me and Kara walked together, Cullen ran instead. We went out to eat afterwards and by the time we got back it was noon and I fell asleep listening to the record player again. Woke up at 5. I forget exactly what I did after that. Made pasta for me and Dad, Mum and Kara went shopping. Me and Dad ate pasta while watching Back to the Future, the third one I think when it's all western. Back to the Future is such a sweet movie. Practiced my guitar some. Went online, no one else was on though. Took one of those personality quiz's that pissed me off, and now makes me question and evaluate everything i do which has me even more pissed off, and even further more I am just pissed off at the fact that I'm pissed off. I felt better afterwards though when me and the family watched Scrubs on dvd. That show is freaken hilarious. Now I'm just bored and updating my blog. I think I'll start writing a new story, or possible watch Corpse Bride. Although Corpse Bride upsets me that not only does she get murdered but she doesn't get the guy, where the hell is the justice in that? Maybe I'll watch Saved!, Patrick and Mary's romance always makes me feel better, or maybe the Nightmare Before Christmas, and I don't care what my mother says, Sally is good at sewing.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i wondered about that ending. perhaps it was like that to ease suspiscions of necrophilia..

     
  • At 11:19 AM , Blogger Katz said...

    scrubs is the coolest. i took a personality disorder test online yesterday. now those are EVIL! cant even list all the things that were "wrong" with me. ugh...

     
  • At 3:17 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    yea i ended taking up a few of those online tests on saturday. the majority of them were not right. i'd probably have to talk to a real psychologist...

     
  • At 9:50 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:51 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    all them tests are rubbish, apart from my test which says im really cool (smugly waits for applause)
    all them films you mention are ace too (i realise scrubs is not a film)
    so when do i get my prize?
    IM WAITING
    :)

     
  • At 3:31 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    *applause for rock king*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home