Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

how many days left?

Greetings everyone. Things are going ok I guess. I keep getting alot of homework which is pissing me off but not much I can do about it. Oh and I almost forgot to get my permission slip signed for this stupid English project (wait actually I left it at school...crap), man that project's gonna be a bitch. So is that math test comin up, I've been actually working in class and stuff but I still have a feeling that I'm jinxed to fail as I have a tendency to fail with all math tests no matter what I do. Damn factoring. Today though Ash and I went shopping after school, then taco bell, then to AMC where we saw a matinee of Mission Impossible 3 (second time I've seen it now). It's an awesome movie but it was hilarious on how Ash got so worked up over the plotline, I found her to be quite humorous. Today was better than yesterday. Even though it was hilarious watching Cullen trying to beat Megaman X, he also taped my foot so it made like this shoe thing, I woulda fought him off but I was kinda tiered, I ended up falling asleep while watching East of Eden. Man the late fees on my library rentals are gonna be a bitch. Lol Cullens trying to beat megaman X right now again...lol he's so funny. Anywho I'm really excited cause tommorrow me and Ash are gonna get our first guitar lessons from one of my Mum's students who offered to show us. I hope I don't get all clutzy and mess up real bad like I do with everything else. oh well maybe for once I'll luck out and things will actually go amazingly well. Ok I think I'm gonna go watch Cullen play Megaman X, maybe eat some food...I'm kinda hungry...so...toodles.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:46 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    good luck on the lessons. i'd like to get some bass lessons down or something. i need to play me some super nintendo...

     
  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    hmmm... a hot dancing guitar playing librarian. i'd like to see that...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home