Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Friday, April 07, 2006

The ice cream machine exploded and temperate paint smells nasty

Ello everyone reading my blog. Here's a recap of somewhat since I last updated. Hung out more with Dom and Dill this week. We went to MSU and I got Dillon hooked on Bloc Party, my favorite radio station and Flat Black and Circular my favorite store. Yay Dillon I'm so proud! Then Kt spent the night last night and the night before that at my house. We played clue on my super Nintendo non stop with only a few games of Street Fighter in between. It was super awesome! Today will be the third day that I've had Mac an Cheese for dinner (I've got the blues?). Assuming of course I make some after I make this post like my stomach is telling me to. Oh well gotta luv that stuff. KT then came with me to my mum's high school where she works. we sat and sculpted clay for 6 hours for 2 days cause my Mum's an art teacher. It was fun meeting crazy people from another school and we even befriended the lunch lady. There food is so good there! After two days of art and renting Learn to speak German, East of Eden, and Andy Warhol's Flesh for Frankenstien from the library I end up here updating my blog. And furthermore I have to go cause I have a shitload of homework to do and I have to pack for Florida cause I'm leaving TOMORROW! So hence I must be on my way. So long, much love, sincerely but not necessarily sincere, your pal, Kayle (Did you enjoy the letter format, I just couldn't think of anything better to put as a conclusion). So long. Hope to see you soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i didn't know the mummy returns had a ride. i thought that was tomb raider. oh well, the mummy returns was a good movie and brandon frasier kicks ass

     
  • At 5:47 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    you can call me Davy Baby!

    Have fun in Florida!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home