Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

The science of selling yourself short

ello everyone and greetings. I could try to sumerize this week but theres really nothing to say. I guess I'll just rant about random things. I'm really excited cause I'm going to Florida for spring break and we'll be staying at the hardrock hotel! I'm told they even play music underwater at the pool! I'm also going to Universal Studies. Granted I'm more of a Disney person but I figure since I haven't been to Universal since my wee days as a monchichi I should pay another visit. Besides I was like 5 when I went and like the only memories I have of it was being too short to reach the pedals on the ET ride, taking a Nickaloden (How the fuck do you spell that?!) tour and seeing Legends of the hidden temple (i still watch the re-runs of that show), and I think I might have got slimed but I can't remember. Hence I decieded it would be cool to see it and actually be old enough to remember it. I joined book club last week as something to put on my resume. Turns out it's really sweet though! The people are super cool and they taught me how to make pirate hats out of newspaper and how to read anime (anime is actually not as bad as I thought it would be, alot are like pg romance novels)! They even call me Kyle, which is nice cause I get sick of being called Kayle sometimes. I'm reading the "modern classic" catcher in the rye for the club. I hear it's the number one book read by criminals in jail, which by what I've read so far makes that fairly understandable. Although it's a pretty good book. Pretty bored right now. Just rockin out to my ipod. Proubly should study for tommorrows math test sum. I'm pretty much doomed as always though. Nothings ever going to work out right as ALWAYS. oh well so long, best wishes and any donations of a AAA battery would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:39 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    how do you hear music underwater? and yea,
    "legends of the hidden temple" and every other nickelodeon show we grew up on kick ass...

     
  • At 6:52 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    I remember when we watched "legends of the hidden temple" a month or so ago. Then we watched that creepy movie with Nicole Kidman *eew*

     
  • At 5:46 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    Hay! Hard Rock aye mmmmmm reminds me of when i went to barcalona.....hahah good times
    i went to universal studios too.....i attacked micheal J Fox and ran him over in this delorian........ ahahah good times
    (that last story may or may not have happened)

     
  • At 9:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Catcher in the Rye inspired the bloke that killed John Lennon.

    Judas Penrose
    Poetry Politics and Piracy

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home