Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

No Curse we can't reverse, No spell we can't break, No demon we can't exterminate

HELLO EVERYONE! Tis the weekend and today is saturday. This week was crappy as every week is. Yesterday was ok besides school that is at least. I had to take 3 quizzes. I most definitely failed my French quiz because I can't do basic mathematics in french fast enough in my head to calculate time hence once again leaving a feeling of utter stupidity. After awhile I felt so bad that I was the last person with my test that I just turned in what I had. The English test on root words was pretty dang easy. And the science test was just ok. I hope I used the right formula for acceleration and velocity but I don't think I did. I hate tests. Then after school me and Meredith went uptown to get our nails done. I got a french manicure it's sooooo cute! But I think next time I'll just paint my own nails and save myself 15 bucks (I'm cheap and 15 bucks could buy me a cd). Afterwards we went to Mcdonalds. There is a long hilarious story that comes with this trip to mcdonalds but I don't feel like explaining it. So after that we went to the dollar store I bought some jewery and sunglasses. Then we came home Mere left and I went out to eat with Cullen and Daddy. Came home played my video game (civilization III) all night and went to bed. Woke up at 11:56 when Ash called me and told me we'd be hanging out in a hour so to get up. An hour later I was still sleeping but she woke me up again when she came over. Got dressed went to the dollar store (she wanted to buy a pic frame) and then to Dairy Queen where ash paid for my peanut buster something, something (I forget what its called). Many thanks Ash! Then we rented and watched The Brother Grimm. It was pretty sweet movie and I totally love Heath Ledger's character Jacob! The effects and plot line were pretty cool too. It was sorta trippy kinda like watching a Tim Burton flick. I liked it alot. It was most definitely a SWEET movie. Anyways KT's comin over soon she's gonna spend the night. Should be spiffy. So till later I say so long.

9 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i'm guessing the title comes from an Avenged Sevenfold song? what other (mainstream) band sings about demons?

     
  • At 7:23 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    No actually the title comes from whats written on the letter in the Brothers Grimm movie poster.

     
  • At 10:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sorry to say, the Brothers Grimm was, by far, one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

    Sorry.

     
  • At 3:35 PM , Blogger Rock King said...

    i love...lamp

     
  • At 3:27 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    sorry, i didn't read that part. i must be more observant...

    do you love the lamp or do u just say that cuz you saw it?

     
  • At 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yeah, I heard that movie was pretty bad. Lol. But it's cool that you liked it. You should come over and we should have a KILL BILL Marathon...I love KILL BILL. It's one of the best movie ever made....besides PULP FICTION. and CITIZEN KANE, and of course SIDEWAYS. I'll talk to you later Kayle.

    -Dillon. :)

     
  • At 3:11 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    why the anonymous lol?

     
  • At 8:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Why the anonymous???...I dont want certain people to go to my blog...

    -Dillon

     
  • At 8:36 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    i love....carpet

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home