Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tired of waiting for you

ok LONG summery of what happened this weekend up to now...if I can remember.
(last) Friday- hung out with Mr. and Mrs. Shoot me (aka ash and stowers). I guess it wasn't too bad. At least Stowers offers to pay for me at Taco Bell. Saturday- Went to my Grandpa's bday bash (mums side). He's 80. I must say I was envious of the indana jones hat Grandpa got it was sweet. And I hate carrot cake. Came home watched Requiem for a dream with Cullen (Cullen rented it for free since he's an MSU student) which offically made me NEVER want to do drugs. Seriously you ever think about doing drugs just watch that movie and you'll forever be afraid of Heroin among other things as well possibly for the rest of your life. Although Jared Leto was SOOOOOOO HOT! Besides that it was a very sad and good movie. Good but very very sad. Sunday-I don't remember. Monday-Didn't feel well, didn't go to school. Tuesday- Dont remember much, besides that I hung out with KT at the basketball game at night and did cartweels on the wrestling mats and ate panncakes. Shout out to Shanaynay! Today- Have a bloody math test tommorrow. I really don't get that math stuff. I think I'll try to force myself to study after this post. Which also reminds me that I have U.S history homework. Went uptown and turns out I had 9 things to pick up at the library! Thats ALOT! Went to McDonalds got sum fries and a pop (god bless the dollar menu!). Went to the dollar store bought Al Capone on dvd and a dart gun with those sticky darts that when you shoot them they stick to the tv. I already have one but Cullen suggested I buy another just to get more whatever they're called sticky darts that stick to the tv when you shoot them, I decided he was right hence I bought sum more. Bought a Jones soda. Drank it on the way home. Watched Benny and Joon. Johnny Depp is SOOOOOOO HOT in that movie! I so need to buy it on dvd. Makes me want to dress weird continue being crazy and cook a grilled cheese with an iron. Maybe my equivilent of a johnny depp or justin pierre will magically come along. Ha I used the word equivilent! I'm so mathmatical! Well not really, which is why I should proubly study for my math test. So till later I say so long. Oh and sorry this post is so long (special sorry to Chris), but for some reason I'm a complete contradiction.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home