Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Like eating glass

Hey everyone sorry my last post was so long. thanks to all who read it all the way through. Today was ok I guess. I'm trying to remember what happened at school, but quite frankly I really don't care. After school I made some muddy buddies aka puppy chow for Cullen cause he hates the cafe food. But I'm kinda tiered. Haven't been sleeping well lately. I keep having weird dreams. And not the good kinds with pirate trains and panda eggs sadly. Plus today I kept having flashbacks to when I was a little kid. I blame it on the sunshine. I went uptown to the library and rented alice in wonderland and The Beatles Rubber Soul album cause its free to rent music and kids movies from the library. I was pist off though cause whoever used the Beatles cd last scratched the shit out of it and it skips all the time. Its quite sad. What a jerk, I mean seriously who has the heart to abuse a Beatles album! And Rubber Soul too, I mean come on its such a sweet album! Stupid mean people! anyways came home ate dinner with dad, mum was on the phone and didn't eat. I think I fell asleep listening to the beatles shortly after. Took a long shower. Drank microwaveble coffee. I think I'm gonna do my math homework now and go to bed. Oh and Kt I've seen that weird video you were talking about earlier with the Panic! people, I was sad when the bride cheated with a clown. It's like Mr. Brightside with twice as much makeup. Oh and Mr.Preston I did my research and it sounds like the only way I can get ink poisoning is by ingesting like 5 pens. and well I may be stupid but I'm not THAT stupid. Right I'm tiered...math...bye, toodles.

6 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, at least you did the research and learned something, useful or not. I don't see where you studied at all for you test. I hope you did well. Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 2:13 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    hi mr. preston. yea, that beatles comment makes me sad. how do you scratch "rubber soul?" it had better be from over listning (kinda like how I'm on my second copies of "Back in Black." and "Master of Puppets.") Great bands although I could bet you $20 that I see a kid wear an AC/DC shirt in my school...

     
  • At 6:57 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    dude, that just proves to you how evil clowns are...

     
  • At 6:57 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    OMG!! Presto?

     
  • At 2:52 PM , Blogger Becca said...

    hahaha Kaylers we gotta do some serious partying soon. YAY JONES SODAS! Jones.... <3



    haha Whats up Presto? Havent been to my site in a while :)

     
  • At 5:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello Chris. Hope all is well in Valpo land.

    Becca, I do visit every so often. Loved the SOM pictures. Heard it was awesome. Great job. Oh, and you don't allow anonymous posts, so there.

    Why so shocked, Katie?

    Have a great day, all.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home