Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Three cheers for the U.N.

ello everyone. Who knew the sex pistols could stir such a clash. Anyways this weekend was CRAZY at the model u.n. meeting. I don't feel like explaining things though. As if anyone does anymore anyways. Hence here is the recap of my weekend.
St. Patrick is sweet (love st. pattie's day)
too much hangman
watching the Maury show in the hotel room with the guys
The CREEPIEST most HILARIOUS dinner conversation with Ash, Sam, and Dr. Phil aka Anthony
Going to commitee
Getting sick of discussing freaken freshwater
I hate the delegate from Iran in my comitee
Ash and Sam doing PDA (porvre, porbre Kayle)
brink of losing williamston MUN
Me making an excuse for Ash's sake
MORE ash and sam PDA
Having Sam's ipod and relating to Panic! at the disco lyrics
Sleeping in chairs
The offering of the coat
"Stealing" Ashley M.'s guys on the dance floor and getting their emails
Meeting someone who had a FREAKISH amount in common with me (we both love Motion City, Panic! at the Disco, speak French, love the London subway, and want to move to England).
Sad Ashley B.
Tia and Erin magically bolting the door shut and getting locked out at 3:30 in the morning in the hotel hallway (They didn't open it till 7 and they had to sleep in a seperate room).
Ashley getting sick and vomiting
Everyone getting sick from the crappy chicken they served us.
Not getting the delegate of South Korea's email because of the others sickness (Kayle est tre triste)
Leaving early and coming home
working till 3:30 a.m on a 100 point history paper on Norman Rockwell.
Going to sleep at 4:00 in the morning.
How I hate almost everyone
Currently listening to Say Anything's newest song Wow I can get sexual too. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=2296310
watching the tape we made for chis
Quotes:
"I'll make you a Shirley Temple if you make me a Sidecar."-Sam
"We wish Turkey to elaborate on the extra-terestrial?"-deligate from Pakistan
"Who's Tahaiti?"-delegate from Iran, "You mean To: Haiti?"- delegate from Turkey, "Oh."- delegate from Iran.
Can't think of anything else to say. Sorry I guess that really wasn't a short recap was it. Oh well.
Till later.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:34 PM , Blogger Rock King said...

    Sit tight, I'm gonna need you to keep time
    C'mon, just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me
    Good, good, now we're making some progress
    Come on just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat

    im sorry are we behind over here?

     
  • At 6:57 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    I wish I was there

    I wish I answered the phone and was not over at Kevin's

    Nice Panic quote btw... and who got you hooked on it? MWA!

     
  • At 7:34 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    lol clash... sounds like a good time. and yea, PDA sucks...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home