Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Makes me wanna drink a coca-cola

Hello everyone! I'm super excited cause Kev came over and hooked up this cheap ass digital camera that looks like it came out of a cereal box! But eh it works so I aint complaining. Follies was sweet. Went to Dillon's house before the dance and hung out with Dill and Krissy. At Dill's we watched Kill Bill volume 1 and 2 and ate pizza. It was pretty sweet. Then I went home to get ready for the dance and being a girl I showed up late cause I took too long getting ready.But the dance was wicked fun. Had an AWESOME time dancing! I think dancing must be my only true forte. Sadly the fun ended too soon and then came sunday and monday. Yesterday (monday) especially sucked cause I had a 20th century film project, a math test, and a science test ALL on the same day. I tried my best but I deffinetly think I failed both my tests. And as for my project I was super angry cause I spent all monday and sunday making a poster and it turns out all we needed was to just do a freaken speech. I was so upset. I coulda studied more instead of doing the poster. And to top that cake today my parents are going to parent teacher confrences so they'll see my lousy test scores and nag at me and constantly remind me how freaken stupid I am...yay. It's not like I don't try cause I do I ask the teachers questions, I ask other people for help but for some reason my parents still don't believe that I can ACTUALLY be that stupid. But anyways today Kev hooked up my camera so I wanted to share some random pic's just because I can (keep in mind it's a crappy camera so if it's blurry oh well). Here enjoy.
Thats me with my hat (I love my hat it is my friend)

Sum more pictures of me (sadly I had no one else to take pictures of)
It is indeed a little pony that is mine awwww how cute!
The 99 cent NYC nail polish I keep by my computer
Yum the mac n cheese I just ate. Ok I'm sure you're bored as I am so till later, toodles.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:14 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    such pretty still life. maybe photography can be your second forte with a good camera...

     
  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    that camera is freakin sweet... I WANT ONE!!!

    Hes a hot European dancer!

     
  • At 10:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    hello
    Found your blog using the Bogger website random search for blogs. you can see my blog at www.mkrull.blogspot.com and see what I am about.
    Just cold rain in S Jersey
    -Mark

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home