Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Passport to anywhere but here

Ello everyone. Life's shitty as always as I enjoy ranting on about how nothings ever fair...which it isn't. I recently found out that the reason my grades are so shitty in math is because 70% of my grade is based on tests! SEVENTY FUCKING GOD DAMN PERCENT! SO I DO ALL THE GOD DAMN WORK IN CLASS AND IT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE A DAMN DIFFERENCE! What a great lesson you can do every assignment do ALL the work and you will pretty much practicully fail, or be on the verge of failing. How utterly fucking comforting eh! 70 percent of my grade is based on two tests! It's based on two days of work. So now I have to do a test retake tomorrow and I cant seem to make myself sit and study. It's so frustrating to be so stupid! I try but I always get the answear wrong. Plus Presto randomly tells us TODAY that we have a TEST tommorrow. Great thats alot of time to study. And my two worst subjects too. I'm so horrible at tests. I hate tests. God must seriously hate me or forgot I exist or something, because it seems things are never going to get better for me. And you know what they never have, they just get worse. Tommorrow is going to be horrible. Well at least maybe I'll feel better this weekend when I hang out with KT on that whole hotel experience. Should be sweet. At least thats something to look forward to. I don't know about this whole modeling shenanigan though. I don't think girls who look like 12 year olds on drugs like me are accepted and can excel in the entertainment/modeling biz. Oh well at least I can steal me some hotel soap.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    on the test thing... I hate those kinds of scales. Mine aren't as extreme as 70% (about 55%, about 54 more than I need). And they always preach about doing your homework... That's the problem with math and science...

    and I'm sure you can pull the modeling thing off. You have a special charm and if it doesn't work, just dance...

     
  • At 5:20 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    mum says we probibly wont do it because of mike's game times... Got a better Idea though. We can give eachother superugly makeovers and model random hotel stuff

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home