Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Seven Days and She's comin to get me

Hello everyone. Today's been alright I suppose. Last night Cullen came home I'm assuming for the weekend. He left this afternoon but I'm guessing he's coming back on account of I find it highly unlikely he would leave his magic cards here on purpose. But we watched some Aqua Teen into the wee hours of the morning. It was pretty sweet. Then Today I set my alarm for 10:45 because I didn't want to sleep in all day but ironically I hit snooze so many times that I really didn't wake up till 11:45. Didn't really do much just sat around and was bored. I went uptown around 3 but I was super angry at myself cause I think I lost my library card. I went uptown anyways though because I just wanted to get out of the house. So I went to the dollar store bought some more crayons and some water color markers. Then went to Felpaush (so can't spell it) and got a Jones soda and a rasberry filled dougnut. I later then ate that doughnut with the grande coffee I got at the coffee shop. After my coffee and doughnut I went to the park and played on the swing set but my ass got wet on account of the ice and snow on the swing. It was still fun though. I also tried to take some pictures with my digetal camera but it was being a little bitch. The only picture that really came out made me have flashbacks to watching "The Ring" and made me question if I am going to die a painful death in seven days (see picture to the right). Although I must say for being one of the creepiest pictures ever it is a pretty sweet shot. However I am still angry at my camera for all the other pictures I took that didn't show up. Oh well what can you do eh. Anyways after the park I walked home and then sat down in front of my computer and updated my blog! Yay! And of course have started painting my nails with the nailpolish by the computer why I write this post. Well not much to say. I proubly should stop writing and go work on that bloody freaken American Dream report thats due in English. So hopefully I'll see ya'll later. Bye.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home