Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Me and Cullen

Howdy. Greetings from my basement computer. You know I kinda almost miss updating my blog during 2nd hour computers. Oh well. My four day week off was pretty sweet. I went on a major shopping spree. It was awesome I got shoes! I actually didn't hang out with any friends all break though. It was almost sad. Thats ok though cause Cullen's home for Spring break and we get to watch Futurama together and do stupid stuff like get in a toy dart gun fight (I must say my shot stands a decent chance against his). Cullen also requested that I put these photo's on my blog. See we made a bet on if he could shoot a dart into my tea (lately I've been addicted to drinking tea I don't know why cept that it tastes good). Every time he missed I got 5 cents but if he made it in I owed him a buck. See photo's enjoy.

Cullen picking up and loading the dart gun











Cullen with the loaded dart gun















Cullen shooting the dart gun




Cullen made it into my tea cup after 5 shots so I gave him 50 cents. Then he made another bet with me and said if he made it in my tea cup again he'd give me back my 50 cents. It only took him one shot and I got my 50 cents back! And that was my 4 day weekend.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home