Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Friday, March 10, 2006

The mud ate my shoes

ello everyone. Today wasn't as bad as I thought is would be. Turns out Presto didn't even count that science quiz. I'm guessing it was more just to teach us a lesson that we need to pay attention in class. I'm glad he didn't count it though cause I got like 12/20. So I also took my math test retake. I think that went well...which proubly means I'm screwed. Oh well at least I tried. I even went through the problems with Mr. Kersten. Mr. Kersten isn't such a bad teacher, he helped me with the billons of questions I got wrong. I hope I at least did ok on the retake though. Well I'm looking forward to hotel party time with KT. It's gonna be awesome! I'm so bringing crayons! Although on my way to school today (randdom subject change) I kinda forgot that the snow melted so when I had to walk through mud, the mud ate my shoes. I walked home barefoot (on gravel too and what was left of snow, it was cold and painfull to say the least), and I had Dad call me in tardy. That was Kayle's big adventure. YAY! I wonder what will eat my shoes tommorrow.
Quotes-
"Whats with you and gernades!"-Steven
"You guys move too slow!" (in referance to the Lumberjacks)- me
"I'll always eat skittles."-Presto
Enjoy that and so long I can't think of any more good quotes.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home