Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Hotel Party

Ello eveyone! Anyone have questions about my weekend see KT's blog. I'll give you my summary though anyways.

Friday- Packed up and drove to wherever we drove to. First we went to Mike's band festivel. Had sum pizza and faygo pop (cheers). Walked around in the halls. Drove some more (yay for headphones). Got to this crap hotel with kids running everywhere and people yellin at each other. The soap wasn't even worth stealing I was kinda sad. But anyways yeah roamed the hallways went swimming where I beat some like 13 year old at a swim relay. Go me! Slipped in and out of conciousness as attempt to sleep on an air matress with kt.

Saturday- Three cheers for a continetal breakfast! KT and I ate waffels. It always made a beepy noise when it was done like when people die on ER. No worries Dr. Olivena and Dr. Corsair suited up for an operation and saved them. So right KT's folks went to Mike's hockey game me and KT went shopping. I got a new pair of converse (army green lowtops with pinstripe!), 2 cute new shirts, a sweet pair of sunglasses, and a sex pistols cd (Never Mind The Bollocks here's the sex pistols). we then sat down ate a pretzel and we counted how many guys passed back and forth between SunCoast and The Gamestop. Needless to say it was ALOT! Warm day so we hung out outside till KT's folks came. Back to the hotel, then to a hockey game, did a lot of coloring with crayons. Danced at the hockey game, I think everyone thought i was crazy (But it was Bloc Party and Beck playing on my dance mix I just had to dance!). To the hotel ate nacho's at the hotel resturant. Danced, sang, and skipped randomly down hotel hallways. And in case you haven't heard I've recently taken up the harmonica. I must say I'm showing signs of improvement. Drank coffee. Talked to KT's dad and some hockey mom about why girls should date. They left and I did a ballet solo and an irish jig. Sweet eh!

Sunday- Dude KT we got up at 7:30! SERIOUSLY! Man good thing I didn't see the clock I wouldn't have died at the sight of those didgets on a Sunday Morning! More Hockey games. Drove back home (god bless the ipod). Came home did some laundry. Hung out online. KT came over and we watched Cullen play this super nerdy game on the Super Nintendo. It was hilarious! Then we had a picnic outside and ate chips and salsa. KT left round 5ish. Talked to Ash. Ate dinner. Played Conkers bad fur day on the N64 with Cullen. Hugged Cullen goodbye and he left back for college. Talked to Ash sum more. Updated my blog. Yay all updated. Quotes anyone?

"Save the Waffels"
"Katie's happy because..."
"Hope to see baby log soon. Baby Pepsi needs a friend to play with"
"Are you my entertainment tonight?"
"Are you on the swim team?
"Dang I forgot my harmonica"
"You should play the Bongo's"
"I love that dutch guy!"
"Na na na na na...na na na na na"
"I can do a butt dance, can you do a butt dance, we can do a butt dance, la, la ,la,la"
"I must get the extra armour!"
"Is that a hippie bag?"
"Yeah they're losers they jump up and down."
"I have to get to the next level!"
"I pinky swear, meaning I'm swearing at you with my pinky."

Sorry this was such a long post! Thanks for reading though.

19 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM , Blogger Rock King said...

    Sounds electric id like to road trip across the states with my favourite allies (RHCP refrence anyone) but seriously i would LOVE IT, soft top cadallac or is that too cliche, ANYWAY whos hershey kiss, that i supposidly look like?? im sorry should i take offence?
    Rock On

     
  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    sounds like a good trip, although personally I find the Sex Pistols to be a tad overrated. To me Johnny Rotten sounded a lot like Bon Scott (old AC/DC singer before "Back In Black," R.I.P.) and there are bands WAY much shocking than them (try Norway and the rest of Scandanavia for some odd band histories...). Having said that, "Anarchy in the UK" is one excellent song that I feel like listening to now. If only I didn't give it away to my cousin...

     
  • At 8:40 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    Having the loss of "Anarchy in the UK" serves you right for dissing the Sex Pistols. And as for over rated AC/DC just as you said were so uncreative that they had to copy Johnny Rotten's singing style. I find the Sex Pistols are twice as quality, more independant, and far more artistic than about half of the bands under your favorite bands on your profile. It is far to rare to find a badass band like the Sex Pistols, and further more I will stand by them for sake of Johnny Rotten voice and Sid Vicious's guitar skills, and the quality and original sound that is the Sex Pistols. A sound that I'm gussing you'll never bother to understand. And Rock King a soft top cadallac is so perfect for a road trip. Makes me wish I didn't have crappy weather here. I so wanna take a road trip to Mexico or someplace warmer than here now.

     
  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    ouch. sorry... way to stand by them. sid vicious would be proud (sorry to nag again, but he actually played bass...)

    *slaps self*

     
  • At 8:47 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    Yeah but bass is still a guitar Krissy.

     
  • At 9:06 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    Unless you would like to argue that bass is actually NOT a guitar. Which it seems it is since it is often called a bass guitar. Either way I stand by my statement.

     
  • At 3:03 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    yea, in a way that does make sense. way to stand by the Sex Pistols and next time I see my cousin, I'll have to give them a third chance... Plus, I need to add "anarchy in the UK" to my iTunes... you win on both counts. *bows*

     
  • At 3:07 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    and they did just get inducted into the rock n roll hall of fame this year so they get appluase as well.

     
  • At 7:57 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    good times.. good times....
    Wait... rock king dosent know what a hershey kiss is? DANG... hook him up with American Culture!

     
  • At 1:07 PM , Blogger Rock King said...

    Balls, thats what i used to do in school Just tell me who hershey kiss is, ARGH!!!
    and sorry but im with krissy Ac/Dc are ace, i had to play bass to some sex pistols once so i was Sid for a breif moment....i then got of stage and got drunk....Hurray

     
  • At 4:05 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    were you as talentless

    (not meaning to start another dispute but Sid himself that he couldn't play bass worth a shit and that he was hired cuz he had "the punk look." former Pistols bassist Glen Matlock plays bass on that album...)

     
  • At 4:05 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:09 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    Its chocolate, Rock King.. A little piece of chocolate wrapped up in a cone shape with tim foil.

     
  • At 7:18 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    I love how you support the system of your only good in life Krissy if your good at something like guitar, or have some strange skill or unusual leval of talent. That's pretty much saying I'm worthless just like how you say Sid Vicious is useless. Us not so talented people unlike yourself should pretty much go in caves and hide because we can't be good at anything. Thanks Krissy that just made me feel so good about myself.

     
  • At 7:43 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i need to start listening to more punk than just the Misfits...

     
  • At 7:50 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    and i was just gonna ask these to check out my songs, i dont think i should now, and i look like choclate do i?.......Funk me

     
  • At 5:48 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    ahhh... shitty chocolate

    oh no no no dont funk with my heart...

    Somebody shoot me for singing that

     
  • At 3:01 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    where are mr. and mrs. shoot me when you need them?

     
  • At 9:07 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    SHITTY CHOCLATE!!
    it was bad enough looking like choclate but SHITTY choclate??!?!/
    i hate myself

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home