Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

This is a title

ello from the basement computer. Week before break was super shitty. Lots of tests if I recall. Presto also banned food and pop from his room which was sad cause it ruined my daily tradition of eating m&m's during class. Very tragic indeed. Apparently it was because some jerks wouldn't throw away their candy wrappers. And here I thought I was lazy. I'm also sad cause after break we'll be switching seats so I won't be sitting by the few friends that I actually do have have in class. I'm on spring break right now but it's been going pretty slow. Friday I went to the orthodontist and was super happy cause I got my expander out. First time I've felt the roof of my mouth in like a year. Best of all i finally can swallow pain killers! Yay! although I currently still lack the ability to chew for the most part. Almost everyone's gone for spring break so for the most part I've been hangin out with Dill and Dom (sorry Dillon I haven't been over to finish watching King Kong, but I've been meaning to come over again). Went driving today with Cindy. I hate driving. But I guess it was nice seeing a change of scenery. Besides that not much else going on besides that I need to go to the library tommorrow and people have randomly telling me how busty I've gotten (Thanks). I've also been writing stories but sadly seem to lack the ability to finish them. Watched the ending of Fight Club. Never seen the movie or the ending I must say I was not expecting him to go all skitzo like that, it was a sweet movie though from what i did see. I still need to see the whole movie through though. I also think I want a cup of tea. I don't know if that much caffine/sugar is good for me though cause it'll proubly kick in when i need to go to sleep at like 12 or 1 in the mornin. Oh well. Not much these days. I think I wanted to say something else, but I forgot. So we'll just leave it at that.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:33 AM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    "fightclub" was a good movie. I remmeber the special edition DVD included all the negative reviews the movie got...

     
  • At 7:16 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    That'd be wicked fun! lol hopefully we can talk Dom into taking us.

     
  • At 12:13 PM , Blogger Rock King said...

    FIGHT CLUB ROCKS! one of my favourite films ever, "do not F**k with us" brilliant
    twas on last night on our tele over here, and i watched it ore!
    hmmmmmmm perpetual deja Vu (i think that was one of my heading on my blog ages ago, so now you know its from the movie)
    rock on!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home