Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I want a movie, and well if I found a penny or something sparkly that wouldn't hurt either

Man I've been sooooooo stressed out lately! ALL weekend all it's been is work work work! I've spent all weekend practicully doing my screenprinting for schalorship alert (it's an art contest), and doing this writing this stupid play for English! It's almost 2 in the morning and I just finished this stupid freaken play for my stupid English class! Not to mention I have so much to do tommorrow! It doesn't help that 1st hour I have French and I have to do a skit and I'm gonna get docked down a zillon points cause I suck at pronouncing things! Plus to top the cake I've been to the library twice this weekend and each time they're closed when I get there! I have to get there soon cause I put my James Dean movies on hold ( James Dean will sooooo make me feel better), but if I don't go up soon they'll send them back (NOOOOOOO)! So it is crucial to my mental stability that I watch a good movie with ice cream and I watched Serendipity yesterday and I must say that I love John Cusack, and Kate Beckinsale is sweet, but that movie was just so not fitting my mood. Plus the only good thing about last week was everyone saying they like my hair. And just in a sad attempt to make myself feel better and not for your reading pleasure I'll state all the people who said my hair was cute Steven, Kevin, KT, Ashley, Dillon, Dominique, Deseray (I so spelled that wrong), Cassie, Lisa, Mr. Bowls, and randomly Mr. Kersten. Ok time for me to go to bed. Oh well enjoy, and thanks for listening to my ranting.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    good luck on all that. sounds like you need a hug...

     
  • At 5:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Kayle! I know that play project stinks! But I love your hair! I miss you, so see ya tomorrow!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home