Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Where is my mind

I decided that my life is so abstract that I should be on the fucking surreal life or something. But anyways summary of the weekend.
- Twig my fish died. It was pretty sad I've had him for close to a year now. I must say even Monster my other fish is acting kinda odd without him. I think I'll have to get him a new friend before he commits suicide like Ashley's fish. But I miss Twig.
-Krissy and me watched Yo Mama, Teen Stars, and Jurassic Park 3. Lol it was fun. I had a good time.
-Bought the most expensive purse I'll proubly ever own. Why? It was a custom made Tim Burton Nightmare Before Christmas purse. I'll proubly get it for Christmas this year.
-Jason Smith called me and asked if I wanted to hang out.
-Mom saw one of her old students whose a complete jackass and hates her and he didn't give me my curly fries after we paid for them at Arby's as revenge or something. Jerk.
-I couldn't sleep last night.
-When I feel asleep later today I had a crazy dream about this universal ride/play place with the Green Goblin from Spiderman, and lots of floods, and other random movie occurrences. I also dreamed that I was sleeping upstairs on the couch dreaming of the dream with the universal park ride in my mom's scrapbook room listening to a record player specifically the record player I wanted at this garage sale yesterday but sold by the time I got there.
-I think I've been listening to the pixies "where is my mind" so much to the point where I'm turning out a little more phyco than usual.
Well I can't think of anything else to say. I find this weekend fairly unpredictable and it's not even over yet. I'm also starting to think i think too much. Oh well till later I say so long.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    that was fun. i feel bad about not hanging out more during the summer... and good luck with the unpredictablity.
    and that song reminds me of when I mailed that CD to Becca for Christmas but she never got it. I wonder what happened to it...

     
  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    the song at the end of fight club? thats werid cos i recently downloaded that and played it so loud i made a sheep in scotland cry

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home