Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The top 25

Just for Kicks I'm gonna tell you my top 25 played songs on my ipod. I warning you theres alot of Bloc Party and Motion city Soundtrack. Oh well enjoy I highly suggest you listen to all these songs.

1. Helicopter- Bloc Party- 91 plays
2. Tulips (remix)- Bloc Party- 71 plays
3. Banquet- Bloc Party- 70 plays
4. Build God, then we'll talk- Panic! at the disco- 67 plays
5. Munich- Editors- 66 plays
6. Blue Light- Bloc Party- 64 plays
7. She's Hearing Voices- Bloc Party- 58 plays
8. They- Jem- 56 plays
9. Ooh La la- Goldfrapp- 55 plays
10. Juicebox- The Strokes- 55 plays
11. Make Out Kids- Motion City Soundtrack- 49 plays
12. The Future Freaks me out- Motion City Soundtrack- 49 plays
13. This Boy- Franz Ferdinand- 48 plays
14. Twisted Transistor- Korn- 47 plays
15. Fell in love with a girl- The White Stripes- 47 plays
16. Coming Clean- Green Day- 45 plays
17. The Authority Song- Jimmy Eat World- 45 plays
18. Modern Chemistry- Motion City Soundtrack- 45 plays
19. Capital H- Motion City Soundtrack- 45 plays
20. Time Honoured Tradition- Kaiser Chiefs- 41 plays
21. Wonderwall- Oasis- 41 plays
22. Southside- Moby- 39 plays
23. Say it ain't so (original album mix(otherwise known as "Jamie"))- Weezer- 39 plays
24. Pioneers- Bloc Party- 37 plays
25. Like Eating Glass- Bloc Party- 36 plays

Currently listening to "I bet you look good on the dance floor" by the Artic Monkeys (Many thanks to Dillon for burning it for me). And today's random fact, the song "The Union Forever" by The White Stripes is actually based off the movie Citizen Kane. Well i'm sorry but I'm not interested in gold mines, oil wells, shipping or real estate. What would I like to have been? Everything you hate.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    one thing i do admire about bands like Fallout Boy and Panic! at the Disco is their clever song title names...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home