Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Sounds like fun

ello everyone. Florida was pretty sweet. But i'm too lazy to talk about it so perhaps I'll save that for a later date when I can show pictures with it. So hence I'll do a Kt's short version summary of whats been happening since then.
-Went to school for 2 days
-Watching East of Eden (one of the greatest movies of all time)
-Girls night shopping with Ash B, Ash M, and Dominique
-Buying a Shaun of the Dead tee-shirt, Bloc Party remix cd (which I worship constantly), and a bunch of romance novels (I'm a chick I can't resist)
-Going all Andy Warhol with my self portrait (I'll show you a picture when I finish it)
-Ashley spending the night and us going clicker happy with camera see pics below
-Everyone take this survey the results will suprise you it sure suprised me I'm warning you take it at your own will. Can't say I didn't warn you.
http://www.crush007.com/v2/predict/1144625531zhw
-Going to the movies with Dom, Dill, and Ash and laughing my ass off at Scary movie 4
-Kara coming home for the weekend
-I actually WON at monoply
-Watching Andy Warhol's presentation of Flesh for Frankenstien, The whole movie was sex, boobs, and crazy mother fuckers, if you can't take ALOT of nudity don't watch it. Then again it was the 70's.
-Going uptown, sadly the library was closed
-coming home and updating my blog. Yay! now for quotes
"To know death Owto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder."-Dr. Frankenstien
"If I land on boardwalk I'm screwed."-Me
"This isn't my house is it?"-Blind girl from Scary movie 4
Now for those pictures
Ash flicking off the camera













Going Cross eyed?













Ashley and I
















Giggles













Ash REALLY just likes going cross eyed













How adorable
















Smooth Criminal?
















Scream













Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!














We're just mean dash















Now doesn't that sound like fun! So hence I shall leave you in hopes of playing Street Fighter on the super Nintendo...or something along those lines at least.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i want a Shaun of the Dead t shirt and street fighter on the snes....thats old school

     
  • At 9:22 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    youre old school ^ God im funny
    anyway i was tested with that crush website before and yet again i fooled it with false details, but now i have someone elses email to send filth too AHAHAH i win............but i cant be botherd
    give me the shaun t-shirt too!

     
  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i saw that movie. great stuff although the first is still my favorite.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home