Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Not too kind anymore

ello and greetings to everyone reading. Today has been alright. A lot of people thought Cullen's old Alien encounter/skippy shirt that I wore to school was cute. I should have Cullen teach me how to tie a tie sometime (almost a tounge twister lol). Did I spell tie right? Sorry random. Anyways, I named my new fish Moody, and so far Monster hasn't eaten him. YAY! Monster's birthday is comin up soon maybe i'll bake him a cupcake than eat it. Nothing great really happened today. Me and Mums went to meijers and got my photo from my Green Day concert enlarged for scholarship alert (it's an art contest). It's a pimpin sweet photo too, I hope it wins an award or something that'd be awesome. Came home watched the ending of Alias, it was pretty sweet. Came online chatting with buddies. Thats about it. Oh well I best be off I should do my math stuff I haven't done alot of the assignments (whoops). Oh well toodles.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    don't worry, you spelled it right. congratulations. can u send me a cupcake?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home