Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Today in math class

ello and greetings. Not much going on these days besides the fact that I've officially gone insane. My brain is fried. Perhaps just gone altogether. I have way too much stuff to do and think about. It's making me slightly agitated. But i got a new fish he'll have a name by tomorrow. I just hope Monster doesn't eat him. Got my Dad some Coca-cola blak for his birthday, I think he'll like it since he likes both coke and coffee, although the combo sounds nasty Presto said it was good. Watched House, it was a fantastic episode. House is so cool. Not to mention he's such a badass. Gosh i don't wanna work on the rough draft for that play I have to write in my English class. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Everything just always has to be terribly inconvenient doesn't it. I must be jinxed or something. Oh well as if I didn't know that from the get go. I still need to watch those video's from the library and pick some stuff up. But I'm starting to think I have bigger issues at hand. I think I'm going to go eat some of that chocolate ice cream I bought earlier. I'm starting to think I'm gonna need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home