Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Fun, Fun, Fun, on the Run

Hello and greetings. Not much going on these days. Drank my Cherry Jones soda the cap said "You believe in the goodness of mankind". To which I said damn. Anyways school started off ummmm interesting and not to great when people in French class randomly start asking me if Ash and Stowers are still dating. Fan Freaken tastic. English took this lame practice act english test. History-Vietnam. Science so failed the test today (undenialibly). Lunch was lunch. Math talked to Steven, and cursed cause my freaken old calculater doesn't have the formula I need to do my homework. Tomorrows Steven's birthday though so I think I might get him something from the vending machine on account of him being a guy I wouldn't know what else to get him. Film watched Supersize me, it made me really want a glass of water and a salad. After school went to a Drama club meeting, then to library club. Came home kinda dozed off for awhile. Kara came home helped her unload her stuff (she's home for the summer). Watched some I love the 80's 3-d (love that stuff). Went to kick boxing just me and KT. That was pretty spiffy I had a good time, its been awhile sine me and KT hung out so I thought that was cool. We sang to "Grillz" in the car it was HILARIOUS! Came home watched CSI it was so cool cause they like played out this guy's like dream fantasy with a girl like the perfect date/relationship/lover thing, which got me wondering about what my dream fantasy would be like which made me conclude that even I don't know. By the way I got into scholarship alert, my clay pot I did got in, it was titled "Bloc Party". Besides visiting the latest sicky (Ash), and watching her play Kingdom hearts (although she came to school today), and everything else I mentioned and well hating prom with a burning passion (it's like valentines day cept worse, curses), yeah not much. Oh well.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    there's goodness in mankind? mmm...salad

     
  • At 3:02 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello Kayle!! I love you girl! Mission Impossible was awesome!
    Don't you hate it when people ask you questions about your friends and you have like never even talked to them! Well See ya later!

     
  • At 3:53 AM , Blogger Katz said...

    i hate salad. lol.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home