Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Monday, May 01, 2006

You jinxed my calculator

Hello everyone. Today wasn't too bad. Better than yesterday at least. French wasn't too bad either, my pronunciation wasn't as shabby as I thought it would be. I got to school early though to print of that English project but the computers wouln't even work! So I ended up just emailing Mrs. Nolen my project after school. Us History talked to Steven, Ashley M, Allysha (can't spell oh well, hey that rhymes!), and Allysha's boy toy. lol Science I was trying to fall asleep and Presto put tunning forks to my ears. Lunch I ate onion rings and a pepsi, I didn't even know the alla cart line had onion rings. Math talked to Steven some more. And whats with this I can go to Post Prom? Can Sophmores REALLY, REALLY, REALLY go to postprom? Cause that'd be pretty sweet. 20th century film watched Tommy Boy and took 10 notes on humor. Hung with Dillon after school and emailed my project. KT stopped by which suprised me cause she was sick today but she said she had to print off her English project. After that I went uptown and got my James Dean movies and the movie Singapore. I also took pictures with my camera but it has no counter so I had to write down how many pics I took on my arm and when I get home I find the film wasn't even hooked in the camera right and so I wrote a bunch of numbers on my arm for nothing. It was actually kinda funny. Talked to a cashier about battle of the bands while I bought a Jones. You can see his band play again at Mason skate park if you want. I'd go but I'm a loser and I still can't drive. But then again hell I'd like to go to a skate park just to learn how to skateboard I suck ass at it. Anyways came home made dinner, fell asleep on the couch and woke up and came down here! Yay! Listening to O.A.R's love and memories over and over and over again (love that song), and talking to chris, updating my blog. Just another day I guess. Oh well best be on my way, toodles!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i think sophomores can only go if they have dates. and tommy boy is one of the greatest movies in the history of history.

     
  • At 8:25 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    I can only go if I have a date! What a crappy way to remind me that I'm single.

     
  • At 2:13 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    wasn't my idea, although it is odd how everyone who's taken is taken by a junior... if it makes you feel better, i'm still single too.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home