Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Blue Light

Lessons learned/things that suck for Kayle... Post prom is not fun, Prom is not fun, History is bound to repeat itself....even in relationships, punctured cartilage hurts as well does your skull, brain, spinal cord, neck and above all your heart, proving I am at least 1/4 emo by making this post, my ipod broke, all gentlemen do prefer blondes, I suck ass at lazer tag, creepy dreams, I kinda miss Melanie as well as the friends I used to have, and well honestly I'm childish, stupid beyond belief, and naive, and well I think for the past 5 going on 6 years now it's just been proven that I'm screwed for life, and well nothing is ever going to turn out right. Clearly 1/4 emo.

4 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM , Blogger Katz said...

    aww cheer up! listen to some emo songs full of angst and depression... and you'll see things arent that bad. lol.

     
  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i don't prefer blondes. personally i think brunettes are better... and sorry post prom sucked. maybe it'll be better next year.

     
  • At 2:26 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    if ur becoming 1/4 emo, what's the other 3/4? please don't get my 1/2 psycho...

     
  • At 8:21 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    lol I wouldn't be suprised if I was 3/4 phyco.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home