Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Friday, May 12, 2006

It's cold outside

hello everyone. Today was kinda crappy and for no reason in paticular, it just kinda was. Yesterday was so boring I ended up going uptown for no reson besides that I was bored. So I went uptown and I rented the corpse bride on dvd from the library and put a bunch of other stuff on hold. Today 1st hour- worked more on saying different sports and activites and stuff. 2nd- English we were supposed to read Walk across America, I can tell you that i didn't. 3rd- History, lol Nixon and Vietnam enough said. 4th- science watched this video on glaciers. 5th- math, I seriously can't factor equations. 6th- film we had read about the real William Wallace from Braveheart turns out that whole Princess of France thing didn't happen with wallace or the prince of England cause the prince was 13, the princess was 5, and Wallace was in his 30's. And they weren't even sure if Wallace was married. So school pretty much sucked and I got WAY too much homework. After school though I hung out with Dill and Dom. Came home around 5 fell asleep on the couch and woke up at 9. Came downstairs talked to Krissy online which was one of the few highlights of the day. Yeah my life is really boring. I'd say the coolest thing that happened today is that Bloc Party's song Tulips (remix version), finnally made it to #1 on my most played list on my itunes with 94 plays beating out Helicopter with only 93 which has been #1 on my list like ever since I got my ipod (which is sadly still broken). But yeah my lifes boring, now I'm gonna go read a romance novel and pretend that it's me in the story. I get so sick of waiting for something great to happen.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home