Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I find it funny

Theres a blog I like to go to called Post Secret (www.postsecret.blogspot.com). And there people write down there secrets, mail it to the address and sometimes they get put on the blog, and there was one postcard I could so relate to and made me laugh. So see the above picture. It's hilariously true. Anyways today was ok. School was a complete bitch as usual. French test, Walk across America project due tomorrow (Damn English), and I must say WAY too much work in 20th Century Film. Which reminds me that I need to watch Dr. Zhaivago for my final, I hear it's a tragic romance or something. After school though me and Ash headed off to my Mum's school where Casey my Mum's student was gonna give us guitar lessons. Sadly we got lost and ended up at the outlet mall (plus Webberville cops are soooo creepy they have nothing better to do besides make sure your not 1 mile over the speed limit). We did get there, KT and Kev were already there too cause KT needed to glaze her pottery. So Casey gave us guitar lessons, and taught Ashley smoke on the water while i worked on trying to play a guitar riff from The Rolling Stones "I can't get no satisfaction". I also tried to play some of "Iron Man". Casey is an AWESOME guitar player though, and I must say Chris you'd like him he's totally AC/DC classic rock crazy. So besides me being a complete clutz with my guitar, and such i'd say it was pretty fun and I'm actually learning stuff. So after guitar lessons I had to go uptown and dropped off my library video's and picked up Casablanca, a Bright Eyes cd (the one with the song Bowl of Oranges, that song always makes me feel better), and all fired up 2 (what can I say I like music I can dance to, besides it came with Sandstorm and Weapon of Choice, talk about sweet!). Cept I'm super pist cause my digital camera reset itself and I lost all the pic's I took uptown for my English project, what a bitch eh? So got a Jones, and a cup of coffee which is good cause it started raining and warmed me up, but thats ok cause I like the rain and i like to walk in it. Oh and Krissy I got the pic's back the close up of you actually wasn't too bad! When you visit again though I'll have to take another picture of you though cause I so could get a better shot, but anyways yeah. So that pretty much sums everything up. Hope I didn't bore you too much, now me and my pepsi best get workin on that English project so...so long and stuff.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home