Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Thanks to Dominique

Greetings everyone. This weeks been alright. It's all really just been doing makeup work and studying for finals. I already have a feeling I'm going to horrible on them as I always do. I am not much of a good tester. Well not too much going on really. I can't even really remember exactly what I did this week. Me and Ash went shopping and then went to see Over The Hedge. Ashley is addicted to random kids movies. hmmmm...ummmm...yeah I did some other stuff but i seriously don't remember. Oh well. Today was the Seniors last day. There were papers in the hallway and crying people and camera flashes, all that jazz. I'm sad to see a few buddies go but I didn't really know that many seniors, and theres actually a few people I'm glad I won't have to see again. Hey I'm not mean it's their fault they're assholes. I've been having crazy dreams lately though. Awhile ago I had a dream that I was in DisneyLand and I was in the cheapass beer tent cafeteria thing, and I ate some cheap food while flirting with some guy and they played "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado on the loudspeaker. Ironically ever since then I've been addicted to that song. The video is pimpin sweet too Nelly has killer dance moves. And then Last night I had this weird dream that it was early in the morning before school started and Ash came over so I hurried and got dressed and did my makeup and stuff fast. We walked outside but then thought we forgot something so we came back into my house and we looked out the window and theres like this notebook flying ouside the window but we weren't sure if it was mine or Ash's and we had a debate over it. Then Kev comes to my house and I'm like "Kev what are you doing here." and Kev was like "Just thought I'd drop by." then I'm like "crap guys we're two minutes late for school." and Kev's like "WHAT WE'RE TWO MINUTES LATE FOR SCHOOL!" and Then like ash and Kev go all spaztic and Ash starts going into like a panic attack and I was like guys it's only two minutes it's not that bad. And then I woke up. But yeah I thought that was kinda crazy. But of well sorry I'm ranting. I'm bored. Well i guess I'll talk to you all later.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:05 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    interesting dreams. for some reason i can imagine that going on... and good luck with finals. i suck at them too.

     
  • At 4:37 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    That seems like a weird dream... like mine about Kostik moving back to Russia

     
  • At 9:12 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i knew it! kostic is a spy sent from Russia to observe our everyday lives! okay, probably not. my life isn't very interesting to observe...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home