Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

12:12 in the morning I must say my life is boring

Stuff that's happened:
  • spending 3 hours and 20 minutes of my life watching Dr. Zhivago. Zhivago is not only a pimp but he's pretty cool and Laura is a skank. The movie was Ok I guess besides the fact that it was soooo long that it actually had an overture AND an intermission (I'm serious the movie just stops and there screen says intermission, it confused me).
  • Monster's birthday, he's a year old
  • Watching Corpse Bride. Victoria and Victor belong together I'll admit but it's still sad that Emily gets the shaft.
  • conquering my fear of Beetle Juice (He's not so bad)
  • Taking a history test on the cold war, Vietnam, and Korean war
  • Because of my history class and watching the Terminal I keep having strange dreams about communism, including be held hostage in a communist shopping mall.
  • Taking a math test today, and most likely failing it (I fucking hate factoring)
  • Tulips Remix my #1 played song reached a play count of exactly 100
  • I found out that I have 2002 songs on my itunes which takes up 30% of my computer's memory and would take 5 weeks 3 days 26 minutes and 48 seconds to listen to all of it.
  • Going to see the movie "Just my luck" I broke my sweater while watching it, I think thats a bad sign
  • Spray painting a pair of my Converse
  • Proving once again that the list of random people I know who are dating refuses to get shorter and that once again and forever more you can be Eva Longoria hot (lol which I'm not) but gentlemen prefer blondes.
  • Getting applications (which I still need to fill out) for a summer job
  • Hating everything and generally everyone
  • And frankly my dear I don't give a damn

But you know, this schedule is nothing outta the ordinary, same old same old. Looking forward to the weekend as always.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i never really noticed until now that victor and victoria had similar names... good luck with everything. you may need it.

    I hope I'm not in the generally hated category...

     
  • At 1:41 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    and happy birthday Monster! send me a cupcake...

     
  • At 2:24 PM , Blogger Katz said...

    happy birthday monster! who's monster?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home