Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The great the best and the notorious

greetings, hello and such. Today was alright if you're curious, which means shitty as always but I'll survive. So I woke up at 1:30 (yes in the afternoon). Ate breakfast then Ash called and me and her went uptown. We took some pic's for our walk across williamston projects. We also went to Fabiano's for chocolate ice cream. Rented a movie. Ash bought a few as well specifically Down with Love, and How to Marry a Millionaire (I've got her hooked on Marilyn Monroe and James Dean movies now). So we went to my house and watched the movie we rented called Casanova. It was fantastic! Casanova was such a pimp! It was awesome! and me and Ash's favorite convo from that movie:
Bishop (when speaking to the nun after finding out what she did with Casanova):"Eternal damnination for one night of fornication!"
Nun: "Sounds fair."
Haha priceless! That movie was so funny. Anyways after Ash left I had to vacuum the basement to make mum happy (as if that could ever be possible). Went online, and yeah thats pretty much it. I think i'll go and work on my homework sum, after all I have alot to do. yay. So I must say goodbye for now till later.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    someday i'll be a pimp....

     
  • At 6:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Kayle, I put a late shout out Happy Birthday to monster on my site! Well Love ya girl!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home