Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

I'm bad I'm cool I'm no one's fool

Hello everybody. Greetings as usual. Hope you enjoyed bad Mr. Frosty's quote as the title. This week's been alright/shitty as always. Sick Thursday and I took the day off. Although my nose has been a little less stuffy and my head is a little less agitated, so I'll be alright (yesterday alone I had like 3 bottles of water, and yeah thats kinda creepy for me). Anyways Friday failed my french test, read Ender's Shadow instead of Walk Across America, Hey I saw a guy do his freakin history homework in that class, at least I was reading. Civil Rights. Presto talked about weather. Lunch is lunch cept they barred off my Pepsi machine so I had to have a dr. pepper instead, oh well. Math, like the hell I know whats going on. Film watched a movie about world war II. I have a shitload of makeup work though for missing Thursday (math, science, history). And plus that walk across williamston project (gag, cough, cough, offel). Yeah TOO much work. Yesterday though Kt spent the night and we had a blast playing clay fighter (I have a total crush on bad Mr. Frosty now) and clue on the super nintendo, Mario Party on the N64, and then we all played (me, KT, Kara, and Cullen), played Kara's card game Apples to Apples (which was hilarious). Then i woke up at like 7:40 (a.m. I know super creepy), and went to go work at the garage sale for the library club. We did a bunch of random stuff, I braided myself a bracelet, fell asleep in a chair, ate pizza, and got a shitload of free stuff when it was over. It was pretty sweet cept that I got sunburnt really bad on my arms, yeah so I'm so wearing long sleves on monday because it's really red, or then again maybe not considering I'm radiating heat. Oh well this weekends all work. Seems like last weekend was too. Well at least I got a James Dean special, and some Marylin Monroe Movies from the library. But yeah what I've learned/been reminded of since I last updated.
Guys are stupid, and they don't care so I should stop caring as well (proubly won't happen I should try though)
I shouldn't tell people some things cause it'll just haunt me later
GENTLEMEN PREFER BLONDES!!!!!!!! (I'll never understand why)
I'm so never going to grow up
Bad Mr. Frosty is hot (thats one hot snowman)
Well actually i haven't learned alot that I didn't already know or just randome felt I needed to emphasize. Everything else I just don't feel like sharing, oh well. I'm gonna go watch a movie or something.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:16 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    yea i know we're stupid but i personally don't prefer blondes. but then I'm not like other guys...

    and dr. pepper makes the world taste better.

     
  • At 10:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    this is the only reference I could find to that quote on the web so cheers. Bad Mr Frosty WINS the match !!

    BTW this post (circa 2006) mentions you plan to never grow up, and now that it is 2021 I was wondering where this little time capsule finds you now?

    xoxo supernonfriendo (aka dan)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home