Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Pepsi and what?

stuff I've been up to.
-Saw the Davinchi code, lol damn straight women are the gateway to heaven.
-Watched The Seven Year Itch (wasn't as great as I thought it would be, subway scene with Marilyn Monroe was kinda disappointing you really don't get to see her dress fly up), James Dean (James Dean is played by James Franco aka evil blond guy from spider man. He was GREAT as james Dean and super hot), watched part of Modern Times with Charlie Chaplin (it's a hilarious silent picture, Chaplin is so funny), Some like it hot with Marilyn Monroe it's like an old school version of Sorority Boys, Marilyn was great movie hilarious. All rented from my local community library.
-I have enough homework to make a blind man go deaf and send him into cardiac arrest. Enough said.
-Redid my math test, gosh I'm stupid.
-Saw X-Men, made me wish I was a mutant, and that angel dude was hot
-Vacuumed the WHOLE basement again (including edges and stairs), also cleaned the bathroom, both of which were immensely disgusting (I also disinfected alot). My computer area is semi-clean/organized now, kinda freakin me out.
-Mrs.Cockril wasn't at the school when she said she was gonna be, I'm gonna be upset if I can't get into my French class at LCC because of it.
-Sleepover party at Dom's, me ash and Dom (party of three). It was hilarious, we rated all the guys in our grade on personality, looks, and how good of a lover they'd be and then we rated ourselves. Lol my rating beat out all the guys. Ash said she should get docked points in personality cause she's practically bipolar, and I said if she was bipolar I'd be like quadpolar. Needless to say it was a pretty funny night.
So came home today spent most of the day vacuuming as previously mentioned. I think I'm gonna start on my homework now. No one's online to talk to and I'd hate for that Blind deaf man to be even worse by going into cardiac arrest. Besides I think my CPR license expired, I'd have to ask Ash or somethin. Right...homework...bye.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow your super busy, i watched da vinci code aswell, is there nothing tom hanks can do? and i had a seven year itch IT WAS RUBBISH

     
  • At 7:02 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i knew that woman was a descendent of Jesus Christ because she was heavenly...

     
  • At 3:34 PM , Blogger Rock King said...

    i saw vinci code and x men 3 theyre ace, the da vinci code had several cuts due to "not nessecary to plot" reasons, such as Ron Howard Rapping and a scene where tom hanks goes under cover to join a cult and is paddled....

    Rock iT!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home