Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Currently 17 and bored

Hey everyone! My birthday was ok. Granted it was on exams but thats ok. Ash found me a four leaf clover (which I ended up becoming a three leaf clover on accident anyways, ha guess I'm not so lucky), and Presto got a big bag of M&M's for my birthday! He also made a donation of pop from his fridge when I got thirsty. I thought that was the coolest, It totally made my day. I also got a bass guitar for my bday which is wicked awesome! I'm much better at bass guitar. Exams were ok I guess. I hope I did alright on them. My Aunt Libby and her kids came to stay for three days in which I almost went insane. Thats ok though cause there my cousins so I have to luv em. But now I'm really just hangin out these days. Ash and me finished disc one in learn to speak German yesterday, and Ash also forgot that I told her the toilet doesn't worked and it overflowed. It was quite hilarious. Watched the Portugal vs. Angola game today in the World Cup. Portugal won (not to mention there team has some hot players). Tomorrow might watch sum more world cup, sleep the usual.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home