Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Hey Wood I love your car

Ello everyone! Oh my gosh today was the coolest! Granted though I got hardly any sleep last night but I woke up at 7:00 (AM I know shocking!) and got ready for Ash to pick me up because we were going to Steven and Trav's paintball tournament. So ash and Dom pick me up and we drive to Chaos paintball field. Granted though we got there super early, lol so we ended up spending like a half hour in the car with the seats reclined and listened to Panic! at the disco. So after awhile the team started to show up till eventually everyone was there. We really just sat around some more for like an hour or two cause they were late setting up the field and then the other teams had to play each other before we played. So we just sat around talking to the guys and stuff and admiring the nearby billboard that said "Hardwood naturally, Johnson's Workbench". How can you not read that and just LAUGH! We hung out in Woods car (we find it hilarious that his last name is wood), and every now and again would listen to random techno music and text Taylor, Stevens gf (lol yeah she didn't like that too much). Lol poor Steven I hope he survives Taylor's wrath. Steven shoulda took the cell phone away from us we were having WAY too much fun texting her, Ashley in paticular above all of us. So then our team got to play and we totally rocked! I mean our team is so badass awesome! In some cases they like cleared the field in under 5 minutes. Me, Ash and Dom refilled the paint canisters for the boys which was fun cept your hands get kinda nasty from all the paint after awhile. The ref's made some lame calls especially when Doctor (thats his last name) got hit in his refill pack but he kept playing cause he didn't feel the hit and the ref called a penalty, but we still ended up winning most of the games anyway. The team was really cool though there was Wood, Doctor, Christian, Hoosen, Travis and Steven (Sorry if I forgot anyone). The guys are hilarious to hang out with! I don't even remember half of what we said except I remember everything just being really funny. So after a few rounds lunch came and me, Dom, Ash, and Steven all went to McDonalds. We talked about hilarious Middle School memories and how everyone has code names on Steven's cell phone (Ash is Nicole, Katie is Liz, and there were a few others I forgot). We still haven't figured out what mine is yet. So after lunch we went back and played the last few rounds. We getting really low on paint though, luckily we didn't run out. The last few rounds were tuff and all the boys were getting worn out from a whole day of playing paintball. We won a few, lost a few, but overall I thought we did really well. But it was so fun! I can't wait till they have another tournament so I came come again! so when the games got over we had to say goodbye to Steven and Wood, I think they had to finish there war paintball game somewhere else. They were representing the USA (verses a bunch of other countries) as General Steven and General Wood haha. I forget if that game was done or not so they mighta just gone to Taylor's open house instead. We left shortly after saying bye to the rest of the team. So we drove home, Ash dropped me off and Dom and Dill came to my house shortly after to go swimming my ice cold pool. Me and Dom figured it would help our terrible sunburns that we had acquired throughout the day. We both got burned really bad so we figured it would help. So after that Dom and Dill left and I ate a microwaveable meal and watched MythBusters (turns out yawns ARE contagious). Then I took a nap and well came and updated my blog! Sorry this is so long, but this day was so fun that a paragraph just wouldn't do it justice.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    why does that billboard quote make me think of "deliverance?"

     
  • At 8:30 AM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    paintball. Still a little pansy with it.

    GO MYTHBUSTERS!

    you sound as bored as me

     
  • At 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kayle!! I loved the billboard it was so amuzing! I wish it was in Williamston!! I tried to get a picture but my damn cell phone and I forgot to get a pic of you next to it! Well I will call you this week so hopefully the whole gang can do something! Too many memories! Love ya!

     
  • At 9:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Glad to see you're having a fun summer. Be good and we'll see you in the fall.

    Presto

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home