Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Everything sounds better on vinyl

Stuff since I last updated:
* buying the complete James Dean DVD collection
* buying the complete James Dean DVD collection! (I love James)
* listening to the record player (revisited Green Days Kerplunk and am enjoying my Panic! At the Disco, and Bloc Party, sure I have the cds but everything sounds better on vinyl)
* Watched a lot of music video's promiscuous by Nelly Furtado is quite pimp, and I'm totally rockin between Three Days Grace's The Animal I've become and Taking Back Sunday's MakeDamnSure (note there seriously are no spaces in the song title took me awhile to figure that out).
* the fish KT gave me committed suicide, I guess Monster (my other fish) was just too badass for him
* Me and Ash hung out awhile back, a young sales guy hit on her in the Target parking lot, lol she bought a magazine subscription from him
* Watched alot of chick flicks among other movies (chick flicks always have a happy ending)
* Actually woke up before noon today
* Finished reading the Virgin Suicides (no surprise...they all died), very depressing book, I think I'll read Oliver Twist or The Count of Monte Cristo next though
Well I've just been really really really bored lately. Yup thats about it, I think I'm gonna go watch my James now, or possibly Ned Kelly (STILL need to watch that), or Saved!. Or if I feel REALLY daring I might watch the Nightmare Before Christmas in French (tried once gave up and switched to English). But thats only if I'm feeling really daring.



6 Comments:

  • At 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wow that's a lot in the last week! A fish already died and you woke up before noon. WOW!! I miss ya girl, Well I will see you this weekend!

     
  • At 8:29 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    what is it with you people and suicidal fish? i'd give Monster some counseling session sjust in case...

    and what kind of magazines are we talking about?

     
  • At 8:30 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 6:44 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    No Way.... man you want another one? I still have the recipt

     
  • At 7:51 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    nah thats alright, I'm worried Monster might go crazy.

     
  • At 8:31 AM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    haha... probiblyu was a lesbian fish... so they couldnt do eachother... probibly drove monster crazy...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home