Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

What we have here is a failure to communicate

God I'm sooooooooooo bored. Like REALLY bored. BORING as hell. I slept in freakishly (well not freakish to me anymore) late. Played my guitars today. Watched Cool Hand Luke with my brother dear Cullensworth. Luke was a kick ass character, Paul Newman's the man. Hmmmmm. Trying to think of anything else I really did. I tried to erase sum stuff off my computer cause the memory on it's almost shot but I ended up screwing it up even more. I think I might call Kev and ask him to fix it. Hell he left his sunglasses here anyway. Ashley left hers here too, she must be going insane without them. Poor babe. Fathers day was today. I got my Daddy Jack White's new band's album (I know what it is but I can neither spell nor pronounce it). Maybe I'll see if Ashley wants to hang out tomorrow. I was thinking about going to buy the James Dean dvd collection. I've been going crazy without my James. Read some more of The Virgin Suicides. That book makes me seem normal. Although the excessive detail is overwhelmingly stupid and pointless and near driving me insane. Besides that it's an alright book. After the I read the book I'm gonna rent the movie. God I'm bored. Doesn't help either that ALL of my friends have jobs. Ashley, KT, Kev, and Steven all have jobs. Plus Dom's been applying to places like crazy. I've applied to a few places but I still need to finish my application to SunCoast and Express (this is the guys express mind you). But I really don't want to finish the applications the questions are so technical (hate filling those things out). I really doubt I'm going to get a job this summer at all. But at least I tried right?. Right. Oh well I'll quite my ranting. Bored, Bored, Bored. Time to find something stupid to occupy my useless mind. Right so long.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:35 AM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i always hate filling out applications. try to get an interview.

     
  • At 11:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello Darlin'! You can always call me if your bored! I'm here, I hate job huntin'! Well see ya later. Love ya

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home