Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Monday, June 26, 2006

The leaning tower of tiers

Greetings everyone! Sorry my last post was sooooo long. But it was way to awesome of a day to some it up in just a few sentences. And It's comforting to know that ya'll still read my blog. Even Presto commented! So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone. Well nothing too exciting has been happening lately. Yesterday my mum practically randomly through a block party together. But i didn't really care cause well it's mostly just talk about golf, the family and vacations. It's not really my cup of tea. Today I woke up late again (still trying to fix that with my alarm clocks...so far it's not working). But I watched Back To the Future part 3, which was pretty sweet cause I love that movie. Then Ash and Dom randomly came over and asked me to go shopping with them. So of COURSE i went. Me and Dom didn't buy anything but ash bought a pair of red pumps and some knee socks (I think my style is rubbing off on her a little). We ate at Ruby Tuesdays where the conversation was random and only interrupted by the waiter every now and again who we all said like a gazillion thank you's too. After that and some more random shopping Ash and Dom somehow convinced me to go watch Cars. It wasn't a fantastic movie but it was better than I originally thought (I thought it was gonna suck). So I'd say it was just alright. Although I have a feeling Ash is gonna buy it on dvd, sometimes I wonder about that girl. But yeah so today was alright, not much to do now. I think I'm going to go to the kitchen and get something to eat. I must say I am quite famished.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    yea those kinds of movies are odd. you expect them to suck but they turn to be okay and sometimes even good...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home