Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

"What was that whale noise?" -Cullen

Greetings my fellow...whatever the hell you are. I apologize in advance for any spelling errors or fucked up ness with the keyboard on account of I haven't typed for roughly a week and am currently clicker key board happy and getting readjusted to the whole oh thank god I'm home/electronics/people/more than 3 rooms in a house thing. Anywho the trip was alright I guess.The first few days went soooooooo slow that I went practically insane but luckily I survived. Did alot of shopping. Alot of walks on the beach, watched alot of Scrubs on dvd cause it was what the fam could agree on (we only had 1 telle). And hence since there was only 1 telle I had to watch Cullen play God of war on the dvd player all the time and laughed whenever the screen said "You are dead". Colored with my crayons. Listened alot to my ipod. The song "I'll fly away with you"(l'Amours toujours)(Bla Bla bla edit) by Gigi D'Agostino, which I became first addicted to roughly the day before I left now is number 23 on my top 25 most played with 57 plays. I listened to that song 50 fucking times. Oh well it's not as bad as getting that moheato (however you spell the booze) commercial stuck in my head. God I love that commercial. Yeah so that pretty much sums it up.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home