Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I wanna be a Pirate

Dear everyone. Lake was ok. Bored outta my mind generally speaking. Got that Russian climber song stuck in my head quite frequently (yes I know the words to a song in Russian...but no I can not pronounce it right, so you might as well scratch that). Went tubing which was more like sit on raft and grip handle for dear life, it was very amusing though. Cousins and cousin entourage were there, didn't talk to them a whole lot though. Watched the Princess Bride with french subtitles (none of the movies would just let me watch it in just French). 4th of julie I came home. I was gonna have a party but I called Ash first and she was like you just wanna come over here, and I was like yeah thats sounds cool. So I just went to Ash's and hung out with her and Kristina. Later we went up early to see the fireworks and hung out at AMC for at least like an hour, me and Kristina watched part of Click (Devil wears Prada was pretty full). Then we watched the fireworks. We had like FRONT ROW seats, it was awesome. Then afterward we just hung out in the parking lot till traffic cleared. Ash spent the night and we watched Saved!, colored, and texted random people. Then today went to a clay class with Mum and Kara. I really do it more for Mums sake than my own though. I'm pissed though that we drive an hour to get to it but nooooooo okemos is too god damn far for anyone to get me guitar, or fencing, or anything cool lessons. Then I went to the pre-showing of Pirates of the caribbean II with Ash and Cullens. It was AWESOME! I heart Jack Sparrow. I also wore my pirate hat and Pirates of the Caribbean shirt to the showing. Got alot of stares but I'm already used to that. And now I totally want to be a Pirate. I wish I could sword fight, or fist fight, or you know do anything pirate-ish. I put alot of that stuff on my to do list for the summer, I doubt I'll be able to do any of it though. Oh well I can always pretend.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM , Blogger Katie (Olivena) said...

    whoo... maybe I should make you call Kostiks house and speak Russian for me...

    still havent seen POTC but I need to badly.

    Fencing sounds sweet, just dont pull a madonna...

    nice hat

     
  • At 3:02 PM , Blogger Katz said...

    doesnt everyone wanna be s pirate? Pirates of the carribean certainly has that effect on me. and jack sparrow... yummy. lol.

     
  • At 4:48 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    lol yes Jack Sparrow is highly attractive, I will deffiently second that.

     
  • At 1:18 AM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i wish i was a pirate. i would run after peopl with a sword, get really hammered, and sing sailor shanties in a pub. hell, do i really need to be a pirate to do that?

     
  • At 2:38 PM , Blogger Katz said...

    i put a cool pic of captain sparrow in my last post, check it out.

     
  • At 8:41 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    hmmmm, just like erkle

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home