Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Black nail polish

Greetings everyone. Well I'm kinda pist that mums hasn't done anything about Cullen putting a hole it the wall the size of Pam Andersons boobs, but Mum is like that. In fact that exact day he was allowed to hang out with Robert and today he had his friend AND his friend's gf over and there staying the night. And I had to vaccum...for cullens friends...all I have to say is...what...the...fuck. Me and Ash also picked up the basement. And then mum asked me to empty the dishwasher, and I'm like are you serious? So hence I refuse to empty the dishwasher today. But maybe thats hard for people to understand. Yeah cause of course if I put a FUCKING HOLE in the wall, yeah, Cullen can put FUCKING holes in the wall, but NO i have to empty the freakin dishwasher, and clean my room just to go out to the movies with Ash. I am clearly missing something because if I PUT A HOLE IN THE WALL then I WOULD BE FUCKING GROUNDED. But maybe I'm just god damn mother fucking dilusional and thats the way its supposed to go. So I've spent the day watching my newly edited music videotape, Once upon a time in mexico/Nightmare on Elmstreet (god bless Johnny), and listening to music very loudly. But with the help of James Dean and the fact that I just painted my nails black and they look really, really pretty, I think in the end all is well. Well except the fact that its really early in the morning, I really need to fix my whole crazy sleep schedual thing.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:21 AM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    Nightmare on Elm Street kicks ass. of course, after i saw that, i had an urge to start calling Johnny Depp "Captain Blood Fountain..."

     
  • At 7:01 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    yeah having to watch johnny die was really sad. All because of his stupid parents. They should have gave him the freaken phone.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home