Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Shoes

Hello everyone. Today was alright I suppose. I got to go driving with Daddy and I actually didn't screw up too bad (yay me, thats a first). We went to the Travelers Club for lunch. It was spiffy. Then me and mumsy went shopping I got ALOT of shoes, and some cheap tank-tops. Sadly I cant wear them since I got sunburnt. Cullen said it looks like I poured boiling hot water on myself, I say it looks like I escaped the great chicago fire on my shoulders. Yes it is that bad. Thats gonna suck too, cause I'm leaving for the weekend to go to Grandpa's (Bruski's side). He has a house on a lake, and alot of my crazy, random and slighty scary and questionable cousins will be there with there entourage that generally follows them everywhere. It's going to be a long weekend. I have a feeling I'll get bored out of my freaken mind at one point, but i suppose it is inevitable. So why cullen gets to put holes in walls and have friends over (he had more over today), I comfort myself in cute shoes, James, and well chocolate doesn't hurt either. And since I'm bored outta my freaken mind already I'll keep this post short and sweet.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home