Crazy

Hi this is my blog. It is wicked cool.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Smooth Criminal

Greetings my fellow people who read blogs as well as mine and stuff like that. Sorry I haven't updated but I've really just been too lazy to. Really I've just been bored lately, I pretty much act bitter towards everyone, cause well I can and cause I hate majority of everyone. Most everyones gone anyways, jobs, dates/bf's/gf's, vacations and all. So I've been trying to improve myself since I have nothing else to do, and well I'm bored. So enjoy this list of stuff thats happened: Got a pool table (still suck at pool though), got a new ipod (covered by the insurance policy of the last one), Watching the History and Disney Channel, I listen to hip hop and retarded music now and I won't say some of them cause a few I deserve to be mocked for, Saw you me and dupree, and the couples lists yet grows longer, eating less junk food, cleaned out my itunes of all the crap i don't listen to, saw Panic! at the Disco in concert the whole shenanigin was themed moulin rouge carnival and I officially decided I wanna be a Panic! at the Disco dancer, I work out (omg there is an apocalypse), watch some movies (watched Fight Club yesterday, The Stepford Wives the day before that, today I think I'll watch Pirates of the Caribbean, possibly Saved!), I cleaned organized and moved the furniture in my room, I also cleaned the basement, float about the pool every now and again. Yup thats about it. Bored really. Well I'm leaving Saturday to go up north for a week. I feel especially bad that I'll miss Steven and Trav's paintball game, but I don't think they'll miss me that much anyways it's proubly for the best. After all I'm sure Trav will be hangin with Karly and Steven with Taylor so I'm sure they'll have some company. Who knows maybe I'll even get a bit tan while I'm up north. Oh well I'm sure it's all gonna work out for the best anyways.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:21 PM , Blogger Chris Latta said...

    i didn't know ipods have an insurance policy. i'll have to tell that to the old one i had that somehow broke...

     
  • At 9:27 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    haha, smooth krissy, real smooth.

     
  • At 2:59 AM , Blogger Katz said...

    I love panic! at the disco. How was the concert? what did they play?

     
  • At 9:40 PM , Blogger PirateKayle said...

    Thanks Dillon, yeah we so need to hang out, and to Katz omg the concert was so friggin awesome! They had crazy circus dancers, and when they sang it's better if we do which is all about lapdances, one of the dancers actually gave the lead singer a lap dance! It was insane! That concert was badass awesome, deffiently worth the 28 dollar ticket.

     
  • At 9:56 AM , Blogger Rock King said...

    i was in Panic! but they got rid of me cos i was too effin talented and gorgeous for the band.......never mind.
    also fight club is ace, i know ive said this before but there you go...
    "Where is my mind" came on in a club and i started dancin on my own
    :(
    x

     
  • At 10:45 AM , Blogger Katz said...

    Thats so unfair, i woould die to see them in concert!! God i sound like a preppy plastic person. Like whatever! lol. Seriously though, wow! wish i could have been!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home